For most of my 32-year business career, I have been a student of customer service. I’ve read numerous books, listened to countless podcasts and recently attended a workshop entitled “Memorable Customer Service” by Ritz Carlton, one of the world’s top customer service organizations. In distilling all the content I’ve consumed together with the real world […]
Search results for "listening"
It’s almost time for us to welcome the new year of 2018! One of the many things I love about the Christmas and New Year holiday season is reflecting and planning: Looking back on the key themes and accomplishments of the year gone by while setting ambitious goals for the coming year. Here’s a question for […]
Dr. Travis Bradberry is one of the nation’s leading experts in emotional intelligence. For the past six years, we have utilized his best selling book, Emotional Intelligence 2.0, in leadership development training throughout our company. This week, I’m sharing one of his inspiring newsletter articles, 13 Habits of Exceptionally Likeable People. Too many people succumb […]
Recently, the biggest blunder in the 90-year history of the Oscars took place when the wrong envelope for Best Picture was given to presenter Warren Beatty, resulting in an unforgettably embarrassing moment for the entire Academy of Motion Pictures dubbed “Envelopegate.” How could such a simple task result in such a monumental oversight? After all, […]
Sign up to receive my blogs via email and I’ll send you my Personal Branding Guide
Present the best version of YOU to the world by creating a distinct and authentic personal brand profile.
Sign up to get my blog posts via email and get my FREE 6-step Guide to Creating your own Personal Brand Profile
Follow Me On Facebook
- 5 Reasons to Think Twice Before Getting a Flu Shot November 8, 2017
- The Life Changing Impact of Taking Responsibility March 19, 2015
- The Magic of Thinking Big August 21, 2013
- Five Reasons to Think Twice Before Getting a Flu Shot November 2, 2016
- Get those “Buts” out of your mouth! Six “Power Talking” tips that will strengthen your communication, inspire cooperation, and build your personal brand June 5, 2013
- Go For It! A Powerful Strategy to Win at Work and Life March 9, 2018
- What Extreme Athletes Can Teach Us About Overcoming Our Fears February 22, 2018
- 28 Top Books to Get Ahead in 2018 February 9, 2018
- Rules of Engagement: 3 Disciplines of Exceptional Customer Service February 2, 2018
- What is Your Average Speed in Your Life, Your Health, and Your Work? January 22, 2018
- Clifford: Thank you for the post. It was much needed word fo...
- Earl Gervais: Check out .. Knife Edge on Capital Peak in Colorad...
- Earl Gervais: Wow .. I need to build a libary .. I love to read ...
- Bill Marsh Jr: Good point, John, and thanks for sharing. As a per...
- Bill Marsh Jr: Great suggestion, Grant. We have incorporated the ...