Sign up to receive my blogs via email and I’ll send you my Personal Branding Guide
Present the best version of YOU to the world by creating a distinct and authentic personal brand profile.
Sign up to get my blog posts via email and get my FREE 6-step Guide to Creating your own Personal Brand Profile
Follow Me On Facebook
- The Life Changing Impact of Taking Responsibility March 19, 2015
- The Magic of Thinking Big August 21, 2013
- Five Reasons to Think Twice Before Getting a Flu Shot November 2, 2016
- How To Squeeze The Most Out Of Any Training Session June 11, 2014
- Get those “Buts” out of your mouth! Six “Power Talking” tips that will strengthen your communication, inspire cooperation, and build your personal brand June 5, 2013
- 13 Habits of Exceptionally Likeable People October 16, 2017
- Optimism Rules: Why We Should Embrace Good News… Despite the Headlines September 27, 2017
- Power Talking: Get Those “Buts” Out Of Your Mouth September 21, 2017
- What a Record Setting Cyclist Can Teach Us About Achievement September 6, 2017
- How to Live to 100: Nine Healthy Blue Zone Habits August 3, 2017
- Beverly Snable: Bill, Loved reading this! Yes, we have come along...
- Nick: My friend, Bill! His optimism is but one of his ma...
- Bill Marsh Jr: Great point, Kelly. "Just" is one of those fille...
- Kelly Ellis: One word I am actively eliminating from my vocabul...
- Nick: Once again, great stuff Bill. I cringe at how man...
7 Deadly Sins of Mediocre Customer Service Bill Zipp branding challenge communication customer customers customer service family goals goal setting grow habits health John Maxwell leader leadership legacy listen mediocre mediocrity Michael Hyatt michigan blogger new year's resolutions northern michigan northern michigan bloggers personal brand personal branding personal development Personal Health resolutions self-development self development set goals setting goals Seven Deadly Sins of Mediocre Customer Service smile success tcmi TED Talk The Seven Deadly Sins of Mediocre Customer Service tips for success traverse city traverse city blogger traverse city bloggers