“Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of personal branding. We need to see ourselves as the CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc.” – Tom Peters
No matter what you do in your career, your success is shaped by the perceptions you create in others. How well you position yourself to stand apart from the crowd will spell the difference between merely getting by and taking your career to a whole new level.
The key is to learn to think of yourself as a brand…and I can help you get started.
I present a 45 minute personal development session that will equip you–and the people you lead–to understand and apply the dynamics of personal branding. If you’re searching for a training session with lasting impact that will challenge and inspire your people inject new energy and impact into their careers, check out this dynamic and engaging development opportunity.
Here’s what this dynamic presentation will cover:
- What is personal branding and why is it so important?
- 3 critical steps to creating a strong personal brand.
- The keys to knowing when your brand is strong—and when it needs improvement.
- Relevant stories and powerful illustrations of famous brand-building successes…and failures.
I have made recent presentations to the Traverse City Leadership Lunch Club, Northwest Michigan Home Builders Association, Charter Business Group, and the Grand Traverse Area Young Professionals.
Although my primary career is the retail automobile business, I have been speaking publicly for more than ten years, as a seminar presenter, master of ceremonies, workshop leader, preacher, and customer service trainer. I am a graduate of the SCORRE Conference, an intensive public speaking curriculum that has trained thousands of speakers worldwide for more than 25 years.
In addition to personal branding, I also speak on other business and customer service related topics. Here are some titles:
- The Slight Edge: how small actions can make a big difference
- Rules of Engagement: 3 keys to making genuine connections and delivering world class customer service
- Game Changer: three keys to living with more passion, working with greater focus, and building a powerful personal brand
If you are interested in learning more or to check my availability, contact me at email@example.com